Thursday, August 20, 2015

My week...

This week has been harder than I was expecting. Here's the recap...

First, I got sick Saturday. I'm talking puking my guts sick. I think it was food poisoning from Taco Bell. So, I have broken up with Taco Bell, never to grace the doors or drive thru again. This is not the first time I've gotten that sick after eating there. So...I won't eat there again. I was sick for 3 days. Two of those days was spent in bed or puking, so I was dead to the world for a while. 

In the mist of all of this, I was waiting to hear back from my dream job at UCO. I got the call Tuesday. I didn't get the position. And the reason is unimportant now, but I was mad and hurt --among other feelings. So, I jetted off to Monroe to stay with my sister and brother in law (to be). I didn't just come down to get away, but rather apply for a position at a company where I have a friend currently working. I'm also applying for other jobs too, but this seems to be a good deal in the works. However, it is not in Higher Education or Housing. That makes me sad, but I'm trying not to dwell on it. I'll be writing more on here, which is good for me. 

My depression check...
I'm at about a 7 right now. Which is up from Tuesday, but still needs work. If I weren't at my sister's I would have already had a break down. I'm praying and trying to keep in contact with God. It is hard, but so worth work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.